Saturday 6 October 2012

New turn in life

My life has become like a hopper once i moved out from my home town after staying there for 30 years. once i left my home town i hopped every 2 years at mumbai, singapore, delhi and again singapore now.
Inspite of having quite a lot of friends i always carved for a true friend who will be always with me no matter where i was. I almost used to have one untill last year but was unfortunate to lose him to god.
He was my school mate from class 1. It was a long friendship of more than 25 years. We used to go to school for independence day n republic day even when we are working as we loved it and were also staying n working in home town. I felt bad when i had to leave home town for new job in mumbai. But we used to talk n he used to be the first person to wish for any festival ocassion etc. He was the first personto meet whenever i went home town as he still worked there.
One bad morning i have to say i got a call from one common friend that my close friend suffered heart stroke and was in ICU. I was shocked. I try to be in touch andbefore i coulkve arrang
ements to go to meet him news which was hesuffered kidney failure and another stroke and he passed away last night. I was so unfortunate that i could not see him for last time. I was very much worried as he has 4 year old son and not so educated wife and they were staying away from his parents as they could not adjust. We all friends tried to share money to guve a bright future but not allowed by friends parents stating as disgrace to them. Now my friends wife is staying with her parents with kid.
I lost my close friend. No one sends me any wishes for anything like he used to. I m horrified that prestige is more for parents even though they lost their only son.It was one of the buggest shock n lesson to me.I m still searching for a friend like him. As they say god calls his dearest people to him early nd my friend was one of a kind who helped everyone but we are not able to do anything for his family. Only hid good deeds will savehis family.
I was thinking to write above blog since long but finally wrote to this to honor one of the best friend ramya whom i met only 6 months back via sujatasatya blog. Although i never met ramya in person she was the one who inspired me to write blogs. She thought me that no reason is required to write a blog. She is a wonderful person and hope god fulfils her every wish.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Gopi that series of events what u have told is very heart touching!Hope God has given his family strength to bear the loss.

    Thanks for the last message, happy to know that inspired u to start the blog again. keep writing everybody's life is an extraordinary collection of lessons lets keep recording it.

    Also flash the award on your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tks for reading my blog and keeping me insipred. I will flash the award shortly.

      Delete
  2. Sorry, about losing your friend:(.

    I have realized that we are our own friends, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tks. Yeah I know. Its better to be own friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how you feel. I move places a lot as a child and as an adult too.. and so I end up not having bestfriends anymore. :(

    But hey, blogging makes it feels so much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tks for the comment. Yeah I top started blog for the same but discontinued. May be I need to start again.

      Delete